Parkinson's Class DescriptionGet hands-on training from industry experts:
Learn the essentials of in-home care from the expert Care Managers at Sequoia Senior Solutions. During this hands-on training, you will learn the Sequoia Senior Solutions’ method for providing excellent in-home care for a person with Parkinson’s disease. Training is held at our Petaluma and Lakeport locations.
Learn how to care responsibly and effectively for a person with Parkinson’s disease.
Parkinson’s disease presents unique challenges for caregivers. During this 3 hour training we will provide you with an in-depth knowledge of how to care responsibly and effectively for a person with Parkinson’s disease, and the impact it has on the brain, mobility and behavior.
You will gain an important understanding of:
- Disabilities and behaviors associated with Parkinson’s disease
- Emotional, physical and lifestyle changes
- Methods for dealing with mobility challenges
- Appropriate diet choices and exercise plans
- Essential resources for Parkinson’s disease care
- The science behind Parkinson’s disease
- The stages of Parkinson’s disease
- And more
Parkinson's Class Dates/TimesLakeport:
Thursday May 11, 2017, 9-12pm
Tuesday September 12, 2017, 9-12pm
Thursday December 14, 2017, 9-12pmPetaluma:
Thursday April 6, 2017, 9-12pm
Tuesday August 1, 2017, 9-12pm
Tuesday November 7, 2017, 9-12pm
Parkinson's Class Location/Contact DetailsLakeport Address:
Sequoia Home Care Academy
390 North Main Street, Lakeport, CA 95453
[ GET MAP ]